Mission 1: Beer 8 - Pacifico

Labels:

I drank my Pacifico at 10:45 last night. Keith enjoyed his while playing poker with the boys, I had MacBeth rehearsals.The show is going well thus far. Unfortunately somebody came into the building while we were rehearsing and stole my friend Delisa's bike. Asshole!

I pretty much only drink Pacifico at Mexican restaurants, so drinking it at home is an interesting experience. I really like Pacifico. I don't think I have ever poured it into a glass. When I got home I went to the fridge, pulled out my Pacifico, opened it and flopped down on the couch. Once I was seated watching the end of the Mentalist I realized that I hadn't poured it out into one of our wedding or brewfest glasses. I was comfy on the couch so I didn't bother to get up to pour it into a glass.

I have never been to Mexico but the first thing I want to do when I get there is lay on the beach with a book and an ice cold Pacifico. I know that sounds dangerously close to a commercial for Pacifico but it's the truth.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment