Mission 1: Beer 18 - Sapporo

Labels:


Sapporo is one of the most boring beers I have ever had. I am not even sure where to begin. The can was cool and surprisingly sturdy. The beer was just a complete waste. We drank this beer while Keith's sister Jen made us dinner. Keith's sister is not big on beer. Her wife Karen however loves beer so we shared the Sapporo with them. They didn't like it either. Jen made carne asada and veggies. It was delicious. Keith and I taught them how to play Shanghai Rummy and we drank beer that we like. Karen drank Kellerweis and I drank Apricot Ale.


Drinking a beer every night has now become routine. That is actually the easy part now. Even though I don't always want to drink alcohol I can totally put down a half a glass. Some beers are harder than others. We are beyond the half way point and there have only been a couple beers I just couldn't drink. I have liked most of the beers. I have been surprised by how much I liked some of them. I have not been surprised by how difficult it is to keep up on our posts. I am desperately trying to get caught up this week.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment